A recruitment and selection process often concludes with an assessment at Heiwegen Consultancy. In addition, we also carry out internal assessments for our clients. You will find more information about the purpose, content and results of the assessment below.
Purpose of the assessment
The assessment answers the following questions:
- Will the candidate achieve the expected results?
- Is the candidate suitable for the position and organisation?
- In what way can the organisation best manage the employee?
- How can the organisation develop the employee in an optimal way?
- What are the employee’s strong points?
- What are the employee’s points of particular interest?
Content of the assessment
The investigation takes up half a day and is carried out in an individual way. A tailored programme is created for each participant. The participant completes the personality questionnaire at home first. During the first part of the programme, a test assistant supervises the participant for the following components:
- Aptitude tests
After the tests are completed, there is a programme with one of our assessors and the consultant responsible for the client. This consists of the following parts:
- Role-playing and/or practical simulations
- An in-depth interview
- Discussion of the homework assignments (strengths/weaknesses analysis, vision for the job role)
- Verbal feedback
We detail the results in a written report with clear conclusions and appropriate advice. The participant will be shown the assessment report first, and after he or she has given their approval, we send a copy to the client. You can always exchange your thoughts on the report with the consultant and/or assessor involved. We use the report as a basis for the employee’s further development within the organisation.