Account Manager Benelux at RING Automotive
Ring Automotive is looking for an highly driven sales person to become the Account Manager Benelux. Are you the ambitious sales person looking to develop a career in sales and business development we are looking for?
As Account Manager Benelux you will...
Be part of the dynamic and driven International Sales Team based at the commercial offices in Leeds and Paris, as well as in the field. You will be responsible for the further development of existing accounts and winning new business through local market distributors, wholesalers, retailers, buying groups and trade partners in the Benelux. In this dynamic position you will report directly to the European Aftermarket Manager.
Ring Automotive is the UK market leader in automotive lighting and vehicle electrical car accessories, is fast expanding in Europe with a focus on the professional trade and retail automotive aftermarket. Following significant investment in new product development and European expansion, Ring is looking to further grow its business via the addition of high calibre Account Manager Benelux to its International sales team.
As an Account Manager your daily priorities will be:
- Meet/exceed quota objectives set for the market;
- Pull through of existing sales network at branch level in the Benelux;
- Pioneer new business & sales channels;
- Develop existing customer base with strong field representation, including regular call plans, training, customer support and promotional activity;
- Proactive and focussed call plans & sales campaigns to branches;
- Identify, qualify, progress and close new opportunities with new target customers;
- Build/maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders at all levels;
- Provide training and support to customers/prospects, and maintain an appropriate corporate presence in industry-related conferences and tradeshows;
- Gathering and interpreting customer/market data to develop a sales strategy;
- Contribution of information and competitor benchmarking for pricing models and promotional strategies;
- Regular reporting and planning to meet sales targets;
- Supporting the European Aftermarket Manager where required.
As Account Manager Benelux you must have...
- Minimum of 3 years’ sales experience in the Benelux automotive aftermarket;
- Good local market knowledge and network;
- High integrity, self-starter with dedicated work ethic;
- Ability to work remotely and under own initiative;
- Awareness and understanding of the current business challenges companies face within the market segments;
- Confidence and self-motivation to pioneer business development with a challenger brand;
- Entrepreneurial spirit and ability to work in a challenging and flexible team;
- Analytical skills and a high level of numeracy;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Prepared to travel frequently and within short notice in the territories;
- Excellent verbal and written presentation skills (including English).
Ring Automotive Ltd offers you...
- A challenging position with interesting growth perspectives;
- Support of a healthy and solid parent company dedicated to grow the business;
- Working in an international environment;
- High level of independency, reporting to the European Aftermarket Manager;
- An interesting remuneration package.
RING Automotive, HQ in Leeds, UK, is a leading European brand in vehicle lighting, auto electrics and car accessory products. RING supplies a wide range of products to both the trade and retail aftermarket, that includes innovations in car bulbs, tyre maintenance, battery care and workshop inspection tools. Today, RING exports to over 70 countries worldwide.
This role offers the opportunity to be part of a driven and dynamic team with strong growth opportunities and a culture of meritocracy. It will suit an ambitious sales person looking to develop a career in sales and business development.
We are looking for an highly driven sales person to become the:
Account Manager Benelux