Benelux Account Manager Automotive Lubricants at Eni Benelux BV
Are you looking for a new adventure? Do you really want to make a difference? Is your Automotive network as good as you think it is?
As Benelux Account Manager Automotive Lubricants you will...
become responsible for the further sales development in the Automotive sector. In this dynamic position you will establish, develop and maintain business relationships with existing customers (cars & trucks workshops, fleetwoners, etcetera), and prospects whilst generating new business for the company.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Developping the sales of Eni Automotive Lubricants and other special products in the assigned geographic area in the Benelux, maximizing the profitability according to the Commercial Policy of the Company;
- Establishing, developing and maintaining business relationships with existing customers and prospects, generating new business for the Company;
- Planning and realizing on-site visits to existing and potential customers; making telephone prospections;
- Planning and organizing field activity in order to maximize the Return on Time Investment in the geographic area;
- Realizing product presentations, negotiating and securing orders in line with the Company’s Commercial policy, fulfilling individual and team targets of volume and margin.
As Benelux Account Manager Automotive Lubricants you will report directly to the Sales Manager of Eni Benelux.
As Benelux Account Manager Automotive Lubricants you must have...
- Education Bachelor level, or similar level obtained through working experience;
- Knowledge of lubricants products and automotive, heavy-duty, motorcycle markets is essential;
- Experience in working with CRM systems (i.e. MS Dynamics, Salesforce etc.);
- Sound knowledge of MS-Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint);
- Excellent Dutch skills, good English skills, French is advantageous;
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills at all levels (management, purchasing, aftersales);
- Distinctive analytical thinking;
- Ability to self-motivation, organizational talent and team-work skills;
- Assertiveness and result-driven;
- Extensive commercial experience;
- Driving license B is required.
Location: Mobile working throughout Benelux, home based, with frequent visits to the head-office in Rotterdam.
Eni Benelux offers you...
A great new adventure. Eni will help you to become as succesfull as you can be.
- A position in a challenging working environment in an international department;
- Attractive working conditions and competitive labour conditions, like a interesting bonus system, and a "Premievrij" pension plan.
- A company car, smartphone and laptop
Eni is an Italian energy company with a worldwide presence. They are working to build a future where everyone can access energy resources efficiently and sustainably. Their work is based on passion and innovation, on unique strengths and skills, on the quality of their people and in recognising that diversity across all aspects of their operations and organisation is something to be cherished. They believe in the value of long term partnerships with the countries and communities where they operate. Eni is present in more than 71 different countries with around 33,000 employees.
In the Benelux countries, Eni is present on the lubricant market through the subsidiary Eni Benelux BV based in Rotterdam. Eni Benelux operates in the lubricant market with a wide range of specialties (coolants, brake fluids, Adblue, base oils, etc.) in Benelux, United Kingdom, Ireland and Scandinavian countries through retailers and direct sales.
For strengthening the sales position of Eni in the Automotive Benelux market we are recruiting
Benelux Account Manager Automotive Lubricants
"an experienced and highly driven Account Manager, who is able to create the difference!"