Country Manager Benelux at engcon
Are you a driven and inspiring leader from the world of agricultural machinery, (road) construction machinery or cranes? Are you capable of further expanding growth in the Benelux? Are you a salaried entrepreneur? Then we have the vacancy of Country Manager Benelux at engcon (Veenendaal) for you! Respond quickly via the application button below.
As Country Manager you will...
Be responsible for the engcon organization in the Benelux. You manage a team of 7 enthusiastic colleagues and report to the Region Director in Sweden. The team consists of 1 Account Manager Netherlands, 1 Account Manager Belgium, 2 Ambassadors, a Service Manager, a Field Service and an Office Manager. engcon works with a unique formula, with a strong focus on the end user. Thanks to this way of working, engcon has become the world market leader and the objective is to continue growth and strengthen the position in the Benelux. As Country Manager you manage the team on a daily basis, you bring further structure to the organization, you are responsible for profit & loss and your most important target is growth. You also ensure:
- professionalization of the team; you support the team, so that they can focus on a proactive approach to the end customers and the dealer network;
- you determine the sales strategy together with the team;
- monitor individual and team performance;
- you ensure growth in the Benelux.
As Country Manager you must have...
- managerial experience, preferably in the world of construction equipment, engcon is a member of the BMWT (construction equipment, warehouse equipment, road construction equipment and transport equipment); experience in an international organization is an advantage;
- university working and thinking level;
- excellent command of Dutch and English and preferably French;
- commercial experience in a B2B environment;
- you are not the best specialist, but you are an enterprising and result-oriented manager with proven success in achieving growth;
- an analytical problem solver, who ensures that you have relevant information. You quickly see the pros and cons of something and you are good with figures and statistics.
- like to be in contact with people;
- you enjoy new challenges;
- living in the central or southern Netherlands or northern Belgium.
engcon offers you...
An exciting and challenging position in a dynamic company with renowned customers. You get plenty of freedom and you are a salaried entrepreneur. This position includes an excellent gross annual salary, which is fixed between € 80,000 and € 90,000 based on knowledge and experience. In addition, there is a bonus of 25% to be achieved.
engcon is the market leader in tilrotators, the “wrist” for excavators. The company was founded in 1990 by Stig Engström. The head office is located in Strömsund, Jämtland, Sweden. Manufacturing takes place in Poland and Sweden. The company has approximately 300 employees worldwide. The head office in the Benelux is located in Veenendaal. The company’s customers are in the horticultural, agricultural, ground and road construction, hycraulic engineering and forestry sector. In order to further expand growth in the Benelux, we are looking for a
Country Manager Benelux
“a strong leader who knows how to make a difference“