International Account Manager Industrial Lubricants at Eni Benelux BV
Are you loving the sound of ploughing machines and the scent of metal shavings? Do you love to improve your clients business by advising the best solution available? Show it!
As International Account Manager Industrial Lubricants you will...
become responsible for the further sales development in the Industrial sector. In this interesting position you will establish, develop and maintain business relationships with existing customers (manufacturing companies, industrial wholesale partners, et cetera), and prospects whilst generating new business for the company.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Developing the sales of Eni lubricants and other special products in the assigned geographic area in the Benelux, and occasionaly in Scandinavia, UK and Ireland;
- Establishing, developing and maintaining business relationships with existing customers and prospects, generating new business for the Customer;
- Planning and realizing on-site visits to existing and potential customers; making telephone prospections;
- Planning and organizing field activity in order to maximize the Return on Time Investment in the geographic area;
- Realizing product presentations, negotiating and securing orders in line with the Customer’s Commercial policy, fulfilling individual and team targets of volume and margin;
In this position you will report directly to the Sales Manager of Eni Benelux.
As International Account Manager Industrial Lubricants you must have...
- Completed Bachelor level Technical Business Administration;
- At least 5 years commercial experience in the industrial lubricants sector;
- Knowledge of lubricants products and industrial market is essential;
- Sound knowledge of MS-Office products;
- Experience in working with CRM systems (i.e. MS Dynamics, Salesforce etc.);
- Excellent Dutch skills, good English skills, French is advantageous;
- Driving license B is required
Location: Mobile working throughout Benelux, home based, with frequent visits to the head-office in Rotterdam.
Eni Benelux offers you...
A great new adventure. Eni will help you to become as succesfull as you can be.
- A position in a challenging working environment in an international department;
- Attractive working conditions and competitive labour conditions, like a interesting bonus system, and a "Premievrij" pension plan.
- A company car, smartphone and laptop
Eni is an Italian energy company with a worldwide presence. They are working to build a future where everyone can access energy resources efficiently and sustainably. Their work is based on passion and innovation, on unique strengths and skills, on the quality of their people and in recognising that diversity across all aspects of their operations and organisation is something to be cherished. They believe in the value of long term partnerships with the countries and communities where they operate. Eni is present in more than 71 different countries with around 33,000 employees.
In the Benelux countries, Eni is present on the lubricant market through the subsidiary Eni Benelux BV based in Rotterdam. Eni Benelux operates in the lubricant market with a wide range of specialties (coolants, brake fluids, Adblue, base oils, etc.) in Benelux, United Kingdom, Ireland and Scandinavian countries through retailers and direct sales.
For strengthening the sales position of Eni in the Industrial market we are recruiting
(Inter)national Account Manager Industrial Lubricants
"a commercial driven personality with proven network and trackrecord in the manufacturing industry"