International Key Account Manager Automotive LED at NICHIA Europe BV
Nichia "Ever Researching for a Brighter World" located with the European office in Amsterdam is now looking for a highly driven, enthusiastic Key Account Manager for the International Automotive LED Sales Team.
As Key Account Manager you will...
Be responsible for identifying, qualifying and generating sales opportunities and pursuing these to successful closure. You must present solutions to potential customers or identify new opportunities as well as maintain current customer base and Nichia share.
In this position you must be capable of developing customer relationships at all levels and guide sales through opportunity planning, project sales, design involvement and value selling. After a proper introduction you will be well-versed in the details of Nichia products and be able to promote these to customers both remotely and in person.
- International industrial sales of Nichia LED products for the Automotive industry;
- Maintain in-depth product knowledge, application requirements, competitive landscape and market dynamics;
- Strategically Identify and develop new business while maintaining and increasing existing business;
- Develop and deliver presentations and proposals to achieve desired results;
- Market Research, Sales Forecast/Planning and data maintenance;
- Full administration related to your job; from sampling to quotations and the pro-active management of Accounts Receivables;
- Travelling in and around Europe approx. 30%-40% or more;
- Reporting to seniors in Europe / corporate HQ in Japan.
As Key Account Manager you must have...
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering from accredited institution strongly preferred;
- Technically-minded, ability to discuss products and developments with clients;
- 5 years commercial industry experience in the Automotive electronics industry strongly required;
- Preferably experienced in LED industry;
- A working permit for the Netherlands / EU.
In this energetic and very dynamic position the Nichia organisation is looking for you when / if you:
- Have the ability to manage multiple accounts;
- Can sell on value instead of price alone;
- Can accept responsibility and being accountable for achieving sales targets;
- Have strong oral, written and technical communication skills;
- Have the ability to present, persuade, negotiate, and close business;
- Have knowledge of practical application of engineering science and technology;
- Have knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, production methods, and coordination of people and resources;
- Are excellent in English, French language skills a big plus;
- Have proficient computer skills MS Office.
Nichia Europe BV offers you...
- An interesting salary based on a 12month payment and 8% holiday allowance
- A bonus system based on the achieved goals;
- 25 holidays and 12 ATV days;
- A pension scheme is offered by NICHIA.
- Be informed, NICHIA offers no company car for this position
Nichia is the number one LED (Light Emitting Diodes) manufacturer in the world with the largest market share among other high brightness LED manufacturers and an annual turnover of approximately 3 Billion Euros.
Nichia succeeded in developing and commercializing the super high brightness Blue LED in 1993. It was accepted with great amazement in the related industries throughout the world. Since the first announcement of the Blue LED in 1993, InGaN-based LEDs in different emission colors, ranging from Ultraviolet to yellow, have been contributed to the diversification of LED application fields.
Nichia Corporation is a Japanese company that has subsidiary locations all over the world with around 9,000 Employees worldwide.
For the Amsterdam office we are looking for a highly driven, enthusiastic Key Account Manager for our Automotive LED Sales Team