International mplementation Manager Benelux at Fleet Logistics
Are you the talented Implementation Manager who can build bridges with internal and external stakeholders? Are you looking for an interesting challenge with different responsibilities in a dynamic environment in a multifunctional implementation team? Read on quickly, this job could be your new challenge!
As International mplementation Manager Benelux you will...
You will be working with the sales lead and contract management teams to ensure all contractual documentation is correct and ready prior to kick off. You have an ongoing close cooperation with the local operational teams supporting set up of systems. You will act as a central point of contact for internal and external stakeholders. Identify/ document risks and challenges, and work with local stakeholders to identify solutions that minimize delays to the go-live date.
- Deliver a high-quality and consistent local implementation programme in line with agreed processes;
- Document country-specific deviations in a consolidated format and ensure appropriate sign-off in line with contract and FLeet Logistics guidelines;
- Ensure client buy-in to standard processes and work with internal stakeholders to address requests for deviations from standards;
- Lead client specific implementation across countries by acting as European Implementation coordinator;
- Provide internal/ external reporting, i.e., transparency regarding the current Implementation status compared to agreed timelines;
- Agree governance rules relating to the implementation process with client, including issue resolution/ escalation process;
- Provide guidance and support to local markets throughout the process.
As International mplementation Manager Benelux you must have...
- You are experienced in client facing roles and communicating at all levels;
- Fleet and lease industry knowledge is a must;
- You must be able to work to strict timelines without compromising quality;
- A proven ability to collaborate with other business functions to achieve shared goals;
- You are highly driven and self-motivated and able to work upon own initiative within established boundaries;
- A passion for the timeliness of delivery whilst mindful of the importance of data and information accuracy;
- Besides Dutch native language, an excellent level of English (spoken and written);
- Please note due to the nature of this role, it will include travel across the Benelux region and occasional international travel.
Fleet Logistics Nederland offers you...
- An independent position with many different tasks within an expert and informal team;
- The opportunity to arrange your own hybrid working week in consultation;
- The job to accelerate your development in an (inter)national dynamic environment;
- Of course an excellent salary and excellent fringe benefits.
Fleet Logistics Group is one of the leading fleet managers in Europe with a contract portfolio of approximately 180,000 vehicles in more than 27 countries and a related cost base of approximately €2.5 billion managed on behalf of leading multinational companies. The company is 40% jointly owned by TÜV SÜD Auto Service GmbH, a wholly owned subsidiary of TÜV SÜD AG and 60% by Volkswagen Financial Services AG. With nearly 25 years of experience, Fleet Logistics offers services around the entire vehicle lifecycle for purchased and/or leased fleets with the clear mission to create complete transparency, monitor spending, ensure driver satisfaction as well as work optimally and successfully with all suppliers.
As a pioneer in international fleet management, Fleet Logistics is tackling the challenges of the future through its Global Mobility Solutions Unit. To further develop these challenges and successful growth, they will expand their implementation team in the Benelux.
Are you the International Implementation Manager (M/F) with demonstrable and successful experience? Then respond quickly to this very interesting challenge in International fleet management!