Manager Procurement (MT member) Stoneridge-Orlaco
Stoneridge-Orlaco is a leading manufacturer and supplier of camera vision systems. Customers are the O.E.M/s (manufacturers) of Trucks, Buses, Cranes. Forklifts, Earthmoving machines, Tractors and other mechanization vehicles.
At the moment we are handling the vacancy for the position of Manager Procurement (member of the Management team of Stoneridge-Orlaco) reporting directly to the Managing Director.
The aim of the position is to lead the Procurement department (10FTEs) and to develop and shape the Procurement strategy by purchasing products (directly and indirectly) at optimal supplier conditions, pricing, product quality and margin, as well as guiding, developing and accessing suppliers, in order to achieve an optimal commercial result.
As you will...
- define the purchasing strategy and the purchasing policy of the organization, with attention to risk policy purchasing and second sourcing;
- translate the organizational policy into departmental policy and set priorities;
- define short- and long-term objectives for your own department such as Supplier Development, Supplier Quality Assurance, operational purchasing (direct & indirect materials) and cost reductions;
- take care of management information (KPIs);
- identify trends and developments within the field, make proposals for improvement and supervise the implementation.
- take care of current and filed purchase conditions and ensure the application of the conditions to all purchasing activities;
- take responsibility for the implementation of applicable laws and regulations in terms and conditions;
- take care of the management of certificates of management systems of suppliers (ISO / OHSAS), supplier standards en purchasing conditions
As you will you must have...
- a HBO/Bsc working and thinking level (preferably min. bachelor);
- experience in a similar position within an international (production) environment (5+ years);
- experience within the automotive industry (at supplier and/or production level) is an advantage;
- good command of the Dutch and English language in word and writing;
- knowledge of ISO/TS IATF 16949 regulations and knowledge of automotive core tools.
- strong interpersonal communication and coaching skills;
- a proactive attitude, analytical, problem-solving and decisive – skills;
- experience in change management (preferably);
- a commercial mindset, a representative behavior, a reliable background , a stress resistant attitude;
- the willingness to travel regularly.
Orlaco Products B.V. offers you...
- a varied job within a growing international organization;
- a competitive salary (depending on age, experience and education);
- excellent working conditions such as 27 vacation days and 13 atv days;
- plenty of opportunities to learn and grow;
- a lot of personal responsibility and space to organize your own time (flexible working hours).
Orlaco Products B.V. is part of Stoneridge and is the specialist in camera systems for earthmoving machines, trucks, cranes, forklifts, shipping and emergency vehicles. According to Orlaco, optimal visibility around all machines, feed and vessels should be self-evident. For every situation, Orlaco develops professional vision solutions with the aim of increasing safety, efficiency, damage reduction and comfort. Orlaco has grown into an international image-defining company with 225 employees and a rapidly growing network of distributors who sell Orlaco's products worldwide. In addition to its headquarters in Barneveld, Orlaco has offices in Germany, France, Denmark, North America, Singapore and Japan.
To further expand the current success of Stoneridge-Orlaco, Heiwegen Consultancy is looking for a:
Manager Procurement (also member of the MT)