Manager Quality Control ( 10 FTE) Koni Shock absorbers
To lead the control and continuous improvement of processes and means of production, so that products can be produced in the most efficient way and thus the competitive advantage is guaranteed. You will report directly to the Plant Manager.
KONI has been a pioneer in this field since 1857, providing industry-leading and sustainable technology that enhances experiences. KONI helps people move comfortably, wherever they are and whatever speed they desire. KONI is everywhere – in cars and trains and in industrial applications such as bridges – and is used in the most extreme conditions, such as in the dry Sahara and on the frigid poles. This proves that KONI's dampers really work.
You will be responsible for...
- manage: the Supervisor Quality Lab, Welding Engineer, Damping Specialist, Supplier Quality Engineer, Customer Quality Engineer, Internal Quality, Quality Assurance Employee:
- draw up and realize departmental plans, objectives and budget (based on the strategic long-term policy) and after approval by manager, realizing them;
- control the quality level of shock absorbers produced up to and including the customer;
- manage, update and implement quality procedures and handbook;
- advise the internal organization (or having it advised) with regard to quality-related matters;
- assure the optimal use of available people, materials and resources;
- to draw up the periodic report with regard to result formation, deviations and causes of deviation (whether or not for the benefit of Plant reviews);
- assure compliance with business rules, quality, health and safety, environmental and safety regulations.
A comprehensive internal job profile with the description of the tasks of the Manager Quality Control is available.
As You will be responsible for you must have...
- at least Bachelor prior education with extensive knowledge of and experience with QA;
- be experienced in conducting Audits;
- knowledge of IATF 16949 and the Automotive Core Tools;
- experience in formulating strategic policy;
- been engaged (previously) in working together within a Management Team;
- P&L experience and drawing up a budget plan.
Knowledge is required for or of:
- setting objectives, policy intentions and organization of the company;
- determining and securing the quality standards;
- the production program and product range;
- giving leadership;
- communicating in word and writing of the English language (m/s).
Koni B.V. offers you...
- the opportunity to directly manage your own result at a leading stable internationally oriented organization;
- a pleasant working environment within a team of motivated and enthusiastic colleagues with an informal corporate culture;
- a high degree of independence;
- a bright future at a growing and ambitious organization;
- an excellent benefits package.
Koni has been part of ITT (ITT: NYSE) since 1972, a global, diversified industrial company with employees in more than 35 countries and with customers in approximately 125 countries. ITT is a leading manufacturer of highly technical and tailor-made solutions in the field of energy, transport and industry. The history of innovation is reflected in trusted products and brands, such as Goulds and Bornemann pumps, KONI shock absorbers, Cannon connectors and Enidine energy absorption systems.
The core activities of the KONI Group are the development and production of high-quality shock absorbers for cars, racing cars, heavy duty, defence, trailers and trains, as well as special applications such as shock absorbers for bridges. KONI has divided the performance-oriented management of the shock absorber into 3 product groups: Car, Bus/Defence and Railway.