Mechanical Engineer at YouSee Company
Mechanical engineer (full time)
We are looking for a creative and independent mechanical engineer to strengthen our team. You lead the design optimization of the mechanical part of our electric scooter. This by combining your CAD and mechanical skills with state of the art manufacturing techniques. This in a creative environment with hands on mentality, build what you d
as Mechanical Engineer you wil...
- Perform engineering work related to configuring, deploying, maintaining and upgrading CAD models.
- Design, develop and engineer high quality models using 3D and 2D CAD tools.
- Produce designs that meet targets for feasibility, performance, costs, quality, safety, legislation and timing.
- Ensure that all work carried out is in compliance with company design, safety, quality, environmental compliance and procedural standards.
- Interact with integrator and client, as necessary to obtain critical design information necessary to complete project within intended time frame.
- Update and maintain product design files.
- Assist in improving daily processes to ensure that the CAD systems meet customer requirements.
- Assist in implementation of CAD engineering applications.
- Determine design specifications and parameters for CAD models.
- Experienced in additive manufacturing designs.
- Experience with aluminum casting designs.
- Experience with hydro formed construction design.
- Mechanical construction skills to support prototyping.
- Mechanical constructions both solid and sheet metal
- Strength and FEM calculations/analysis
- Milled and turned construction design
- Formed constructions/composites,
- Not afraid to get your hands dirty by assembling, crafting and creating your own design to test and experience.
- Train and guide Production Engineers on engineered design.
As as Mechanical Engineer you wil you must have...
- Bachelor or equivalent degree in Mechanical engineering.
- 5 years of relevant experience in product design and light weight constructions.
- Essential skills to bring the esthetical design together with the mechanical reality.
YouSee BV offers you...
- YouSee Company offers a creative and open atmosphere where you are encouraged to show your creativity and skills.
- You will be working within an experienced team with different competences complimenting each other.
- We offer an competitive salary with growth potential together with excellent secondary employment conditions.
Is an innovative start-up creating the mobility of our future led by a team with over 20 years of experience. Challenging the status quo with alternative concepts and superior technology.The integration of design and high tech engineering creates distinguishing products and concepts. The first products are lightweight foldable electric scooters encountering all daily struggles of modern urban electric transportation.