(Multiple) International Inspector Vehicle Testing (Trucks & Busses)
Heiwegen Consultancy was accredited by our customer, as a preferred supplier, to handle specific vacancies on exclusive base.
Based on talentpool acquisition we are looking permanent for potential candidates that are open for a new opportunity on short and mid term.
Check also other similar vacancies on the website of Heiwegen Consultancy
As an International Test Inspector, you test newly developed vehicles and/or parts against the latest laws and regulations by physically attending and assessing vehicle tests at the manufacturer. Thanks to your sharp observation and interpretations, safe vehicles will be on the European roads. You regularly visit these vehicle manufacturers of Trucks and Buses at home and abroad.
As International Inspector Vehicle Testing you will...
- As an International Test Inspector you are responsible for assessing vehicles and vehicle parts according to the relevant legal frameworks.
- You perform dynamic and static tests worldwide at manufacturers of trucks and buses. You can think of braking, steering and crash tests, but also emission measurements.
- After a test request has been submitted by a manufacturer, the test is scheduled and your preparation for the test starts.
- For example, you make agreements with the manufacturer about the specifications of the vehicle that will be used during the test.
- Prior to the test, you check whether the vehicle corresponds to the agreed specifications and you place or check the measuring equipment to be used.
- After this, the dynamic or static test takes place according to the protocol in the test report. You record all the results in the test report.
- Because you have to take a seat behind the wheel in various tests, it is useful if you have a driving license C or are willing to obtain one.
- If the test has passed, you hand over your test report with certificate to the certification department, after which they issue the certificate for the type approval.
- Within the RDW you will have the opportunity to develop further as the all-round specialist in the field of trucks, buses and tractors and you will represent the Testing department during various expertise groups in which knowledge and developments are shared.
As International Inspector Vehicle Testing you must have...
It is important that you have a broad interest in vehicle technology and the associated laws and regulations.Due to the international nature of the position, you are willing to travel internationally for 1 to 2 weeks per month to attend or perform tests on location.
The formal requirements:
- A completed HBO course in automotive engineering;
- Experience with homologation or test engineering, preferably in the 24V segment;
- Knowledge of measurement and control technology;
- Excellent command of the English language verbal and and writing;
- You are able to work independently, accurately and result-oriented;
- You have good communication skills, are analytically strong and dare to make decisions.
A challenging and responsible international position in which you make a substantial contribution to the safety of vehicles, accessories and road users. This position includes an interesting employment conditions package, consisting of:
- A 36-hour working week with the option to work 4 x 9 hours;
- The ability to work (hybrid) from home;
- A gross monthly salary between € 3,024 and € 4,890;
- 8% holiday allowance;
- An end-of-year bonus of 8.33% (thirteenth month);
- A flexible bonus scheme;
- A good pension scheme;
- 31 days of leave for full-time employment;
- The possibility to buy 10 extra days of leave;
- A travel and expense allowance;
- Various development and training opportunities.
Our customer is responsible for the admission and registration of motorized vehicles and driving licenses and, as an implementing organization, has the statutory task, among other things, of assessing and issuing type approvals. They are also responsible for supervising and checking the technical condition of vehicles in connection with safety and environmental requirements (APK).
The organization stands for safety, sustainability and legal certainty in mobility.
In addition to the mission, their vision consists of the following elements:
- daring goal: everyone on the road safely and reliably;
- core values: agile, serviceable and reliable;
- core qualities: excellent service, professional, chain cooperation and decisive.
Are you the International Inspector Vehicle Testing (Trucks & Buses) that is interested to start a conversation right now?