(Multiple) Lead Inspector Automotive Cybersecurity (O.E.M.) Manufacturers
Heiwegen Consultancy was accredited by our customer, as a preferred supplier, to handle specific vacancies on exclusive base.
Based on talentpool acquisition we are looking permanent for potential candidates that are open for a new opportunity on short and mid term. Check also other similar vacancies on the website of Heiwegen Consultancy
The Automotive (manufacturing) Industry is booming by applying much more electronics and software. Cybersecurity and autonomous driving are the latest developments in the automotive industry. In order to continue to guarantee safety for the millions of road users in Europe, it is important that the new applications, resulting from these developments, meet certain safety requirements. As an Lead Inspector Cybersecurity you test whether manufacturers have taken sufficient protective measures with regard to cybersecurity. Despite the fact that the manufacturer remains ultimately responsible for the software used and safety, our customer also takes its responsibility to guarantee safety on the road.
As Lead Inspector Automotive Cybersecurity (O.E.M.) you will...
- For the purposes of the CSMS/Software update management system, you check whether a Threat Analysis and Risk Assessment (TARA) has been carried out by the manufacturer and any suppliers to check whether security vulnerabilities have been correctly identified, the mitigating measures have been mapped out, and you can assess whether any remaining risks are permissible.
- You are able to apply different test techniques (for example penetration tests or fuzz tests) and you have the insight to apply the right test techniques or have them applied to test the safety of the vehicle.
- You analyze the findings of the manufacturers in the field of cybersecurity incidents.
- You perform a friendly hacking activity yourself or have it carried out to verify whether / how it is detected by the vehicle / manufacturer.
- You validate whether the cybersecurity specifications as defined in the product development phase, actually are implemented in the final end product.
- You check whether the production process is set up in such a way that no security vulnerabilities can arise during the production process.
- You record test results in the test report and you draw up the corresponding approval documents so that the application for certification can be submitted.
- You keep an eye on the cybersecurity threat landscape of the automotive industry, by keeping your current knowledge up to date and you continue to actively gain new knowledge. You also ensure that colleagues are included in these new areas of knowledge. You make suggestions for basic training to increase the general level of knowledge and may also give a workshop/presentation about your experiences.
As Lead Inspector Automotive Cybersecurity (O.E.M.) you must have...
- IT-related knowledge at at least HBO / WO level.
- You have affinity with cybersecurity in relation to the automotive industry.
- Ideally, you have followed and successfully completed one or more of the following courses, or still want to follow them:
- CISM (Certified Information Security Manager),
- CISA (Certified Information Systems Auditor)
- CRISC (Cert. in Risk and Information Sec. Control)
- You have experience as a lead assessor.
- You have experience and knowledge in the field of automotive protocols, electronic control units, networks, frameworks, ethical hacking software and tools.
- Basic knowledge in the field of automotive hardware, etc.
- You have experience and knowledge in the field of reverse engineering. programming, cryptography, etc.
- You have broad, in-depth knowledge of (inter)national laws and regulations in the field of vehicle technology and cybersecurity or want to make them your own.
- You have a good command of the modern languages (Dutch, English and German) both orally and in writing.
- You have knowledge of ISO/SAE 21434, 24089, 26262, 17025. Having knowledge of ISO/IEC 27000/62443 series is desirable.
- You are used to working independently and taking responsibility. You are stress resistant and can deal with the pressure from the market.
- You like to work with different cultures and regularly traveling to various countries is no problem for you.
- Our customer opinion is that is is important to have good working conditions and a work-life balance, so that you can be energetic and involved at work.
- They offer you the ability to work flexibly, to work from home and working hours of 4 x 9 hours.
- 6 weeks of vacation per year.
- Participation in introduction programs, where you get to know the entire organization.
- An allowance for commuting, full compensation with public transport.
- A good expense allowance.
- Participation in the vitality program with fun activities and an enthusiastic group "youngsters"
- The opportunity to participate in both internal and external internships.
- Many development and training opportunities.
- Depending on education and experience, a salary of € 4.415,- applies to this position and can amount to € 6.547,- for a 36-hour working week excluding 8% holiday allowance.
- On top of that, an end-of-year bonus of 8.3%.
Our customer is responsible for the admission and registration of motorized vehicles and driving licenses and, as an implementing organization, has, among other things, the legal task of assessing and issuing type approvals. They are also also responsible for the supervision and control of the technical condition of vehicles in connection with safety and environmental requirements (MOT).
The organization stands for safety, sustainability and legal certainty in mobility. In addition to the mission, their vision oconsists of the following elements:
- bold goal: everyone safe and trusted on the road;
- core values: agile, serviceable and reliable;
- core qualities: excellent service, professional, chain cooperation and decisiveness.
Are you interested and open for a conversation and discover opportunities on short and mid term notice, please reply to this vacancy