Operation Manufacturing Manager Orlaco Products B.V.
Operations Management (150 FTE) is the sub-area of Stoneridge-Orlaco that deals with the production of goods and services. This sub-area is responsible for the effective and efficient conduct of operations within the company. Operations Management is also responsible for the supply of raw materials and logistical actions.
As Operation Manufacturing Manager you will...
Be responsible for 3 departments through daily management of the managers of the responsible Manufacturing departments, including:
- Logistics (Product Quality and Delivery Reliability) +/- 125 FTE;
- Advanced Manufacturing Engineering (Efficiency/costs and quality control) +/- 10 FTE;
- Production Control (Order Management, Supply Chain Management and Planning) +/- 15 FTE
You realize and achieve business plans for strategy on efficiency and effectiveness. You have and give insight in systems and processes within the organization for improvement. You identify developments in the market so that input can be provided for (strategic) innovation.
The Operations Manufacturing Manager reports to the Managing Director of Stoneridge-Orlaco and is a member of the executive team which consists of 4 people with a hands-on mentality and is composed as follows: General Manager, Sales Manager, Product Development Manager and the Operations Manager.
As Operation Manufacturing Manager you must have...
- HBO/BSc/MSc work and thinking level towards Industrial Engineering and Management;
- Knowledge of LEAN working methods and in possession of a Black-Belt;
- Experience with IATF 16949 and the Automotive core tools;
- Strategic knowledge;
- Practical and operational knowledge to level between process and pragmatic solution-oriented work;
- Experience with process optimization;
- Management skills for development and management of employees of the departments;
- Have (gained) experience within an Operations Manufacturing environment for process and technical insight and helicopter view.
Orlaco Products B.V. offers you...
- A varied job within a growing international organization;
- A competitive salary (depending on age, experience and education);
- Excellent working conditions such as 27 vacation days and 13 atv days;
- Plenty of opportunities to learn and grow;
- A lot of personal responsibility and space to organize your own time (flexible working hours).
Orlaco Products B.V. is part of Stoneridge and is the specialist in camera systems for earth moving machines, trucks, cranes, forklifts, shipping and emergency vehicles. According to Orlaco, optimal visibility around all machines, feed and vessels should be self-evident. For every situation Orlaco develops professional vision solutions with the aim of increasing safety, efficiency, damage reduction and comfort. Orlaco has grown into an international image-defining company with 225 employees and a rapidly growing network of distributors who sell Orlaco's products worldwide. In addition to its headquarters in Barneveld, Orlaco has offices in Germany, France, Denmark, North America, Singapore and Japan.
To further expand the current success of Orlaco, Heiwegen Consultancy is looking for a:
Operations Manufacturing Manager