Procurement Project/Product Manager at Stoneridge
Procurement Project ( Product) Manager at Stoneridge
First line of communication in dedicated Projects (Quote, Development, Change Management, Product Life cycle material cost) and to work closely with Project/Program Management, involved respective Strategic Sourcing Managers and Supplier Development to ensure Procurements targets are met according defined commitments (Quality, Delivery, Cost).
As you will...
The Procurement Product Line Manager is responsible to lead and coordinate all Procurement activities within Stoneridge Product Launch Process (SPLP) that includes Quotes Projects, Development Project. PPLM is also responsible to oversee the procurement part of Change Management for products in production phase. In addition, PPLM is responsible to follow up the Product Segment material cost development throughout the life cycle. The responsibility includes activities as understand Product segment business plans and feed the Procurement organization, coordinate cost down activities as VAVE and Re-sourcing to improved profitability
- Participate in and execute overall Procurement Product Management activities to secure coordination in terms of cost, quality, environmental, risk management and logistical solution;
- Manage and lead defined Procurement activities within the SRI SPLP;
- Create and follow up common SPLP documents;
- Calculate and summarize total material share;
- Follow up material for prototype builds and ramp up/phase out is on schedule;
- Secure that all valid targets for Procurement are defined in the Project;
- Continuously follow up cost improvements activities for total BOM during Project lifetime;
- Coordinate and secure Procurement inputs in the Quotation process for new potential business
- Manage Procurement activities related to Product Life cycle management:
- Business plan interaction;
- Segment Profitability follow up;
- Coordinate/monitor/summarize Cost down activities e.g. VAVE/Resourcing/negotiation;
- Ensure communication and collaboration with all internal elements of the business, providing pro-active and dynamic progress going forward within the business;
As you will you must have...
- (University) Engineering or Economics degree, English and preferred additional language;
- Project Management education;
- Project Management experience within Strategic or Project Sourcing in an international environment,
- Experience from supply chain management or similar,
- Excellent communication skills in English (both verbal and written);
- Preferably experience in change management;
- Very flexible and used to work in a matrix environment;
- Stress resistant;
Orlaco Products B.V. offers you...
- Salary based on experience: € 4500,-- en € 6000,--;
- Excellent working conditions such as 27 vacation days and 13 atv days (paid leave days or reduction of working hours);
- Plenty of opportunities to learn and grow;
- A lot of personal responsibility and freedom to organize your own time (flexible working hours);
- Based on Corporate Rules employees of Stoneridge- Orlaco will commute by private or public transportation, travel expense are provided;
- Business transportation is provided and/or billable;
Orlaco Products B.V. is part of Stoneridge and is the specialist in camera systems for earth moving machines, trucks, cranes, forklifts, shipping and emergency vehicles.
According to Orlaco, optimal visibility around all machines, vehicles and vessels should be self-evident. Orlaco develops professional vision solutions for every situation with the aim of increasing safety, efficiency, damage reduction and comfort. Orlaco has grown into an international landmark company with 225 employees and a rapidly growing network of distributors who sell Orlaco products worldwide.
In addition to the head office in Barneveld, Orlaco has offices in Germany, France, Denmark, North America, Singapore and Japan.
To further expand the current success, Heiwegen Consultancy is looking for a Procurement Project/Product Manager ( functional)