Production Quality Engineer at Stoneridge-Orlaco
Stoneridge-Orlaco is a leading manufacturer of camera vision systems that replace traditional mirrors in automotive and marine.
These cameras are also used for security and future for ADAS and Autonomous Driving. Clients of Stoneridge-Orlaco are Automotive manufacturers of: trucks, buses, cranes, earthmoving machines, tractors and heavy duty.
As a Production Quality Engineer you will...
- Monitor and analyze the performance in Manufacturing to guarantee quality according to specifications;
- Monitor and analyze product outages from Manufacturing, Projects and RMA with the aim of finding the root cause;
- Feed the findings back to those involved and leads 8D Teams;
- Leed the escalation in case of acute problems in the production process;
- Define an immediate solution and transfer it to the person responsible within the Production Engineering, Product Development or Supplier Quality department;
- Monitors and limits COPQ in production and ensures timely PPAP renewal,
As Production Quality Engineer you must have...
- a bachelor work and thinking level (BSc,MSc);
- Knowledge of electronics, mechanics, ESD, IPC, 8D, APQP and Six Sigma;
- Experience in a production (O.E.M./Tier 1) environment;
- Knowledge of Exact Globe, Synergy, production systems, PLM and Windows Office;
- Knowledge of machines, measuring tools.
Moreover, you are a very accurate person, who can work both independently as in a team. You are social, communicative and know how to "level up" at every level.
Orlaco Products B.V. offers you...
- A varied job within a growing international organization;
- A competitive salary (depending on age, experience and education);
- Excellent working conditions such as 27 vacation days and 13 atv days (reduction of working hours);
- Plenty of opportunities to learn and grow;
- A lot of personal responsibility and freedom to organize your own time (flexible working hours).
Orlaco Products B.V. is part of Stoneridge and is the specialist in camera systems for earthmoving machines, trucks, cranes, forklifts, shipping and emergency vehicles.
According to Orlaco, optimal visibility around all machines, vehicles and vessels should be self-evident. Orlaco develops professional vision solutions for every situation with the aim of increasing safety, efficiency, damage reduction and comfort. Orlaco has grown into an international landmark company with 225 employees and a rapidly growing network of distributors who sell Orlaco products worldwide.
In addition to the head office in Barneveld, Orlaco has offices in Germany, France, Denmark, North America, Singapore and Japan. To further expand the current success, Heiwegen Consultancy is looking for a:
Production Quality Engineer