Project Leader bij Orlaco Products B.V.
The job to accelerate your further development as a Project Leader at the successful and innovative market leader in camera systems in Barneveld.
As a Project Leader you become…
Responsible for coordinating and monitoring the technical design process of our projects. You are involved in the (further) development of (new) products. You are responsible for planning, budgeting and monitoring the progress of the project. You monitor the quality and time schedule and you ensure the planning of the test work. With the Teamleader you interact on a daily basis, Project Leaders, project teams, colleagues from Product Development, Purchasing, Sales, Production Engineering and Production Control. You also have contact with suppliers about possible components, product properties and the purchase of tests in the test process. As a Project Leader, you report to the Teamleader Project Leaders.
As Project Leader you become… you must have...
- Bachelor's degree working and thinking level (direction technical business administration) supplemented with knowledge of product development ((software) mechanical, electrical);
- Experience with project management;
- Project-based, structured and methodical;
- Excellent organizational skills with a sense of prioritization;
- You are a good negotiator (purchasing experience is a plus), so you can switch quickly and you have a flexible working attitude;
- Knowledge of Automotive Core Tools such as PPAP, APQP and DFMEA's;
- Experience with customer requirements and knowledge of current legislation and regulations;
- Communication skills and the ability to maintain contacts with colleagues, clients and suppliers;
- Excellent expression skills in English language (written and spoken);
- Up-to-date knowledge in the field of technological development.
Orlaco Products B.V. offers you...
- A varied job within a growing international organization;
- A competitive salary (depending on age, experience and education);
- Excellent employment conditions such as 27 vacation days, 13 ATV days (in accordance with the collective labor agreement);
- Plenty of opportunities to learn and grow;
- Lots of personal responsibility and space to organize your own time (flexible working hours).
Our Client Stoneridge-Orlaco is one of the Global Market leaders in de industry segment of camera systems for heavy equipment, trucks, cranes, forklifts, shipping and emergency vehicles. Stoneridge-Orlaco develops professional vision solutions for every situation with the aim of increasing safety, efficiency, damage reduction and comfort. Optimal visibility around all machines, vehicles and ships. Stoneridge- Oralco has grown into an international market leader with more than 150 employees and a successfully growing network of distributors who sell Stoneridge-Orlaco products worldwide. In addition to the head office in Barneveld, Stoneridge-Orlaco has branches in Germany, France, Denmark, North America, Singapore and Japan. In order to expand the current success, Heiwegen Consultancy is searching for a