QHSE Manager at Stoneridge-Orlaco
Stoneridge-Orlaco is a leading manufacturer and supplier of camera vision systems. Customers are the O.E.M/s (manufacturers) of trucks, buses, cranes, forklifts, earth moving machines, tractors and other mechanization vehicles.
As the future QHSE Manager at Stoneridge-Orlaco you will strive to realize optimal quality, safety and process efficiency by continuous improvement and professionalization of company processes. While meeting all legal requirements, realize and maintain certifications and permits. You are responsible for health and safety, the quality system and the customer quality experience. In this position you will report directly to the Managing Director.
As a QHSE Manager you will...
You will interpret requirements from standards in the area of quality, environment and safety and explain their applicability to the different departments. You actively support the line managers of the different departments with implementation of the standards. You provide support to the organization in the scope of these standards by arranging training and processes. You act as knowledge owner in the QHSE area!
You monitor and control the execution of QHSE procedures within the company. You create an internal audit plan and execute the plan. The internal audits are evaluated with the managers. You also guide and facilitate the external audits (certifying bodies and customers). When required you represent the board in case of external audits. You create the resulting reports for internal and external audits and monitor the implementation of audit findings.
As a QHSE Manager you:
- Are responsible for arranging, maintaining and timely extension of permits and certifications;
- Maintain contact with (supplier quality departments of) customers, proactively take care of customer complaints and visit customers in case of quality issues;
- Ensure that industry standard expectations on execution speed and content are exceeded;
- Are responsible for initiating, controlling and reporting on continuous improvements projects in the company. You drive a culture of continuous improvement in the company;
- Stop processes in case of QHSE problems or incidents;
- Maintain access to customer portals and make the supplier performance data available to the company;
- Are responsible for the quality management system, including compliance to system level standards, the QHSE manual and customer specific requirements at system level;
- Are responsible for the release process at customers (e.g. PPAP submission or new products) and ensure timely submission of all required release documentation;
- If required, you are responsible for arranging customer concessions;
- Work with the QHSE team to schedule activities based on the department goals and control the department budget;
- Actively improves the skills and knowledge of the QHSE team. Instructs, coaches and motivates team members;
- Arrange roles, responsibilities, systems, procedures and processes such that the department goals can be achieved;
- Manage the content and progress of the activities in the department and adjusts where necessary;
- Execute performance and mid year reviews.
As QHSE Manager you must have...
- A bachelor or master in a technical discipline;
- Trained in and have experience with internal auditing for ISO 9001, IATF 16949, ISO 14001, ADR, ATEX and ISO 45001;
- A proactive personality and the ability to work in a fast changing environment;
- Lean six sigma Black Belt;
- Solid experience in the application of automotive core tools (IATF 16949) and (local) environmental regulations (examples are Wet Milieubeheer, Activiteitenbesluit, Omgevingsvergunning and Arbeidsomstandigheden Wet);
- Experience as a line manager and the ability to lead a global team;
- Able to maintain professional contacts with customers, certifying and governmental bodies;
- Strong communication skills.
Orlaco Products B.V. offers you...
- A varied job within a growing international organization;
- A competitive salary (depending on age, experience and education);
- Excellent working conditions such as 27 vacation days and 13 atv days;
- Plenty of opportunities to learn and grow;
- A lot of personal responsibility and space to organize your own time (flexible working hours).
Orlaco Products B.V. is part of Stoneridge and is the specialist in camera systems for earth moving machines, trucks, cranes, forklifts, shipping and emergency vehicles. According to Orlaco, optimal visibility around all machines, feed and vessels should be self-evident. For every situation Orlaco develops professional vision solutions with the aim of increasing safety, efficiency, damage reduction and comfort. Orlaco has grown into an international image-defining company with 225 employees and a rapidly growing network of distributors who sell Orlaco's products worldwide. In addition to its headquarters in Barneveld, Orlaco has offices in Germany, France, Denmark, North America, Singapore and Japan.
To further expand the current success of Orlaco, Heiwegen Consultancy is looking for a: