System and Software Verification Engineer at Stoneridge-Orlaco
The System and Software Verification Engineer is responsible for testing software entities and total software systems in a timely and complete way. You will validate the software and check whether the software satisfies or fits the intended use and meets the design specifications and user requirements. Furthermore, you will develop, realize and perform unit and system tests and thereby verify and validate that the software in specific blocks, architecture and as a whole has been implemented correctly. The System and Software Verification Engineer is part of multidisciplinary project teams to align product designs to the requirements. As a System and Software Verification Engineer you report to the Head of Software Development.
As a System and Software Verification Engineer you will...
- Be responsible to test software entities and total software systems in a timely and complete way.
- Develop, realise and perform unit testing and system testing thereby verifying and validating that the software product in specific blocks, architecture and as a whole has been implemented correctly.
- Cooperate in project teams with several disciplines to align product designs maximally to the requirements.
- Support integration testing and cooperates with mechanical test engineering to realise a complete validation of the product as defined in the product requirements.
- Support projects from the technical perspective. Ensure that functionality of the product with respect to customer requirements and product definitions is met.
- Control activity planning in relation to project plannings.
- Be responsible for design and maintenance of required tools and test set-ups.
- Give input to new developments in advanced engineering. Provide ideas and solutions based on own expertise.
- Keep hour registrations specified per project or activity.
- Give support to others in relation to embedded software and testing.
- Analyze customer requirements and product definitions end define testing conditions, methods and tools accordingly.
- Ensure complete, controlled and traceable documentation of testing equipment, methods and test results.
As System and Software Verification Engineer you must have...
- Master (WO) work and thinking level.
- Education targeted on embedded technology (e.g. ICT or embedded engineering).
- Detailed knowledge of embedded s/w languages.
- Experience with s/w unit- system- and integration testing, and it’s applicable tools, languages and methods.
- Knowledge of embedded operating systems, Linux, Windows, networking technologies.
- Knowledge of (Automotive-) SPICE s/w development methodology and automotive core tools like FMEA.
- You can communicate with several disciplines and layers in the organisation.
- Knowledge of directives related to product safety.
- You need to stay up-to-date concerning technological developments.
- The ability to understand and analyse electronic hardware and schematics.
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous deployment pipelines (CI/CD).
- Knowledge of agile product development methodologies.
Orlaco Products B.V. offers you...
- A varied job within a growing international organization;
- A competitive salary (depending on age, experience and education);
- Excellent employment conditions such as 27 vacation days, 13 ATV days (in accordance with the collective labor agreement);
- Plenty of opportunities to learn and grow;
- Lots of personal responsibility and space to organize your own time (flexible working hours).
Our Client Stoneridge-Orlaco is one of the Global Market leaders in de industry segment of camera systems for heavy equipment, trucks, cranes, forklifts, shipping and emergency vehicles. Stoneridge-Orlaco develops professional vision solutions for every situation with the aim of increasing safety, efficiency, damage reduction and comfort. Optimal visibility around all machines, vehicles and ships. Stoneridge- Oralco has grown into an international market leader with more than 150 employees and a successfully growing network of distributors who sell Stoneridge-Orlaco products worldwide. In addition to the head office in Barneveld, Stoneridge-Orlaco has branches in Germany, France, Denmark, North America, Singapore and Japan. In order to expand the current success, Heiwegen Consultancy is searching for a:
System and Software Verification Engineer