Technical Field Service Engineer EV charging infrastructure Scandics at Heliox
For the Skandinavien market we are looking for a Swedisch speaking Technical Field Service Engineer fast charging infrastructure. You are located in Sweden, preferably near Göteborg or willing to move.
After a thorough training on the job, you will be responsible for installation, testing, maintenance and repair of our cutting edge, fast charging solutions for electric buses, trucks and other heavy duty transport solutions in Scandinavia. Heliox is currently market leader and is always innovating, so you will work with the newest technologies for fast chargers. You will work in the field out of your home and spend ~75% of your time with our (inter)national customers
As a Technical Field Service Engineer...
- Your role
- The challenge in this role is in working with high voltages (up to 900V) and output current (up to 1000 Ampère Volt DC). Electric mobility is booming and that is why we are continuously innovating and upgrading our products. Your work is very tangible: our customers are big parties in the bus building industry and in public transport, so you come across your line of work all over the world.”
- You will work closely with our Business Development Manager Nordics, our software and hardware engineers in Best and all your other colleagues in the office; so you are not on your own in this! Together we make our products and services a success!
- Your tasks
- Commissioning (new) products that have been installed by an installation party.
- Programming, doing input/output tests and measurements.
- In the lead of solving 3rd-line malfunctions – when 2nd line support cannot solve it, they can call you for help.
- Investing in our product line through repairs, modifications and maintenance.
- Providing technical training and instructions to clients and operational servicing parties.
- Making test & service reports.
- Developing improvement proposals for our products and service.
As Technical Field Service Engineer you must have...
- Bachelor in Electrical Engineering, or alternatively vocational Electrical Technician certificate.
- A minimum of 8 years of (recent) working experience in commissioning and/or service/plc.
- Experience with planning and leading the commissioning of medium to high voltage systems.
- Knowledge of valid safety and electro technical guidelines and regulations like NEN 3140, NEN 1010.
- You master the Swedish and English language perfectly, German is a strong bonus.
- Experience with using computer programs and diagnostics tooling.
- Experience with software debugging in the field.
- VCA / VCA-Vol certificate (or you are willing to get these).
- Prefrably you will hold an authorization conform ELSÄK-FS 2017:4.
Heliox offers you...
- We offer you a SWEDISH employment contract based on the Swedish legislation
- A competitive salaries
- Excellent employee benefits program with a profit sharing scheme, personal bonus,
- Pension plan,
- 33 days holiday
- Several allowances for Field Service Engineer with regards to traveling, hotels, emergency service shift, etc.
- We offer a challenging and open environment where you can continuously develop yourself.
Heliox is a company that is growing fast! Three years ago we were with 30 people, now we are with more than 100 Helioxers and the next 2 years we expect to grow even more! Our (fast) charging systems are installed in more than 20 countries around the world. In recent years we have won the prestigious FD Gazelle Award 4 times for the fastest growing company in the Netherlands. We also won the VDV prize in 2019 for the best electric charging infrastructure and we are very proud of that.