Warehouse Manager at Valeo Service Benelux Helmond/The Netherlands
Valeo Services Benelux is a leading International automotive supplier and partner to automakers worldwide. As a technology company, we design innovative solutions for smart mobility, with a particular focus on intuitive driving and reducing CO2 emissions. The Group also provides and distributes spare parts for automakers and independent aftermarket operators.
We are seeking a Warehouse Manager at our site in Helmond / Netherlands. We, the Supply Chain Team, operating in the whole Benelux, Scandinavia, Germany, Austria and Switzerland area, are looking for your support. You will be joining us as a Warehouse Manager and will be part of our Supply Chain Team and reporting to the Supply Chain Manager.
Ready to tackle the challenges of the vehicle of the future? Join us and take part in the autonomous and connected car revolution at Valeo!
you will become.... you will be responsible for...
- Manage the team across 2 shifts (6:00 – 14:00 & 14.00 to 22.00) during all production days;
- Ensure the resource planning done according to the production needs;
- Ensure an efficient production and planning with strong customer orientation and continuous operations optimizations;
- Manage the suppliers of the warehouse activities;
- Enforce best practices and benchmark with our VS and outside VS distribution and also for our Customers optimizations;
Enforce the Valeo Standards & deploy 5-Axes methodology in all aspects of responsibility and all necessary self audits;
- Support the training of teams;
- Conduct safety awareness audits
- Make sure Operational Directives and instructions on Safety, Ergonomics, Maintenance processes are strictly executed and practices continuously in a coordination of the HSE Manager;
- Coordinate the strict application of emergency and backup plans;
- Manage the projects pertaining to the development of process, flows and space, equipments of the warehouse and its distribution with key objectives in productivity, safety, ergonomics and customer satisfaction;
- Analyse and escalate inbound and outbound administration issues;
As you will become. you will be responsible for you must have...
- Bachelor Logistics or APICS
- Previous experience and skills to supervise the shop floor of a busy international warehouse, preferably in the automotive sector
- Experience in Warehouse shop floor coordination and supervision, proven track of success
- Perfect interpersonal skills – respect of others – respect of standards
- Experience in Health, Safety, Security and Environment
- Good knowledge of Dutch and English language
- WMS SAP knowledge would be an advantage
Valeo Service offers you...
- A challenging job in an international organization in the Automotive Industry;
- A good salary
- Several individual and/or company bonuses;
- 24 Holiday and 13 Paid Leave Days;
- Health – and pension contribution;
- Family incentives for all family members;
- Daily free fresh fruit;
- Additional training and education;
- Staff discount on Valeo products
Valeo is an automotive supplier, partner to all automakers worldwide. As a technology company, Valeo proposes innovative products and systems that contribute to the reduction of CO2 emissions and to the development of intuitive driving.
Valeo Service is the Aftermarket Specialist, serving both automakers and the Independent Aftermarket. Strong of 1 260 employees as of December 2016, Valeo Service generates about 13% of the Group’s total sales.