Supplier Development Engineer Harness & Wiring at Stoneridge-Orlaco
As a Supplier Development Engineer Harness & Wiring you can count on a challenging job in addition to a salary between € 4,333,- and € 5,992,-. You guarantee, worldwide, the quality and processes at our suppliers. Together with you Stoneridge-Orlaco will continue the transition from Barneveld's family business to an international multinational. To eventually get a Tier 1 status.
As Supplier Development Engineer Harness & Wiring you will...
- In this technical coordinating position, you'll visit the suppliers a lot. Most are located in the Netherlands and a small number in the rest of the world.
- There you audit their processes. Based on this assessment, you are responsible for the implementation of improvements and securing them in the supplier's quality systems.
- This way you ensure that the products they supply meet the right quality requirements. Very briefly, you will get started with:
- Periodically auditing suppliers.
- Implement improvements at vendors.
- Visiting and assessing new suppliers.
- Internally you have a lot of contact with your colleagues from logistics, product development, product engineering, production and procurement.
As you must have...
- You use your excellent communication skills to guarantee the quality level;
- You are accurate during inspections and drawing up reports;
- Furthermore, you have: hbo/BSc working and thinking level in technology;
- Knowledge of relevant laws and regulations in the automotive industry;
- Experience with quality assurance at suppliers:
- Good command of the Dutch and English language;
- Willing to travel internationally.
- There is a fantastic and very extensive package of employment conditions waiting for you here;
- They follow the CAO Metalektro;
- You can count on 27 vacation and 13 atv days (paid leave days);
- Salary between € 4.333,- and 5.992,- per month;
- Varied job with many internal contacts and suppliers;
- Open and informal working atmosphere;
- Contribute to the transition from a family business to an international organization;
- Stoneridge-Orlaco annual contract.
Working at Stoneridge-Orlaco:
They are a high-tech organization and play internationally at the highest level. With their revolutionary innovations and high-end technology, they are broadening the view of drivers, operators and captains worldwide. The cameras contribute to the safety of millions of people.
Stoneridge-Orlaco is in the middle of the transition from a Barneveld family business to an international organization. In an open and informal atmosphere, the lines are short and the doors are always open. Throughout the year, various outings are organized by the Staff Association. Traditionally, summer is ushered in with a cozy barbecue and to top it all off, the year ends with a splashy winter party. Do you want to make a difference together with 300+ colleagues?
Come work at Stoneridge-Orlaco as a Supplier Development engineer!