Technical Trainer – Nissan Academy
Nissan Motor Parts Center B.V., part of the Japanese car manufacturer Nissan, supplies dealers in Northwest Europe and importers elsewhere in Europe, the Middle East and Africa. The Nissan Academy is part of Nissan Motor Parts Center.
For technical professional development, Nissan has five state-of-the-art technical training rooms where the latest techniques are trained. This way you stay up to date in your technical knowledge and you can continue to develop yourself in your technical career at Nissan. We have a number of multi-functional training rooms for training skills in the non-technical field.
Within the Nissan Academy, we are looking for an enthusiastic, result driven and experienced
As a Technical Trainer
you are responsible for training the technical staff of our NL dealers. You are prepared to challenge and disrupt classical training methods, while laying the building blocks for the Learning & Development solutions of tomorrow.
In this role, we’d expect the following:
- You develop and deliver Technical Training to the Retailer's technical staff members (in a Virtual, Face-2-Face or On-Site format).
- You work closely together with- and report to the Training Manager and Operations Manager.
- You develop high-quality and creative training content, and possibly mentor other training colleagues while doing so.
- Together with your internal and external counterparts, you identify training needs on a national level and build on your experience in lifting Dealer networks’ performance to a higher level.
- You are used to working with strict deadlines, and you get personal satisfaction from letting your trainees grow professionally.
This includes, among others, the following tasks:
- You identify training & development needs within the business context of our clients;
- You (plan and) implement training development and -delivery projects;
- You develop, challenge, innovate and contribute to the latest automotive training- and assessment- and mentoring programs;
- You provide professional support to your in- and external colleagues and act as a content expert for one or more specific topics.
As a Technical Trainer you have
- a Bachelor’s degree, preferably in an Automotive Engineering study, or equivalent by experience;
- a specific interest in mechanics, electronics, electricity and new technologies;
- at least 3-5 years of relevant experience in automotive technology & training. Young graduates are also welcome to apply!;
- a passion for Innovation and Learning & Development.
Moreover, you have the following characteristics:
- You are able to function independently in a rapidly evolving environment;
- You are independent and full of intrinsic drive, sober, firm in the discussion on content, but always with attention for the People aspect;
- You professionalize and bring insight, set a high bar;
- You are inspiring, positive and especially enjoy seeing others excel;
- You work systematically and structurally;
- You are highly communicative and have an excellent command of the Dutch and English language (both in word and in writing). Knowledge of additional language(s) is considered as a big plus!
What is the offer?
- A challenging role within a vibrant environment, where entrepreneurship, personal development, collaboration, empowerment and job/life satisfaction are the most important elements.
- A contract through our training partner IAS ? Innovative Automotive Services (www.i-a-s.be) with numerous fringe benefits and a company car.
- The Nissan Academy is located in the heart of the Nissan Motor Parts Center, in Amsterdam, NL. Occasional travel in Europe for Train-the-Trainer events (10% of your time).
- Gross annual salary depending on knowledge and experience, supplemented with fringe benefits (company car, fuel card, insurances, net allowances, etc.).
- As this is a full-time opportunity, we offer a fixed contract, but are also open for freelancers.
Nissan's core message is 'The power comes from the inside'. This means that their professional strength stems from the strength, creativity and dedication of each employee, regardless of their job area or expertise. With their shared passion for design, top production and sales performance and the joy of driving vehicles, they innovate together.
Diversity of background and perspective, teamwork, motivating each other to perform well and a willingness to do everything we can to achieve their goals define what it is like to work at Nissan.
Do you have big ideas and a passion for making great vehicles? Take the wheel and advance your career in a competitive environment at a company that values results and provides ongoing opportunities for learning and growth.