Aftersales Manager Benelux Triumph Motorcycles
Namens Triumph Motorcycles Benelux zijn wij op zoek naar een Aftersales Manager Benelux. Als Aftersales Manager werk je samen met het dealernetwerk van 25 Triumph-motordealers en ben je verantwoordelijk voor het bepalen van de richting van de aftersales-strategie van Triumph om ervoor te zorgen dat het dealernetwerk van Triumph toonaangevend is en een duurzaam concurrentievoordeel voor het bedrijf oplevert. Benelux heeft een team van 9 mensen en verzorgt alle marketing, training, garantie en algemene diensten voor de dealer in beide markten.
As an Aftersales Manager you will be responsible for:
- the development of the aftersales capability and profitability of the Benelux dealer network;
- improving the retail sale penetration of aftersales products through a clear and thought out dealer strategy;
- development and delivery of commercially viable, bespoke and effective marketing communication campaigns associated to aftersales to drive, customer retention, loyalty, sales revenues and margins in line with set objectives;
- developing and delivering products and programme to drive customer service retention;
- managing and supporting retailer annual Aftersales targets and objectives;
- customer centric sales and market exploitation in all Service & Parts areas through the development and deployment of retailer and customer facing training and consumer offer programme;
- managing factory relationship to ensure effective communication, support and alignment to achieve results;
- providing onsite technical support to dealers for when specific customer problems arise;
- overseeing the day to day warranty department activities including customer letters & calls, service bulletins and warranty management;
- supervising the workshop to ensure that the demands of the press fleet are met at all times;
- implementing, managing and developing a portfolio of aftersales training and qualification recognition program for dealer network technicians;
- developing a transparent and clear pricing policy for all service intervals;
- implement and provide core service process training and support;
- Marketing of service products direct to customers;
- implementing parts buying loyalty programme across dealer network;
- optimizing dealer accessory planogram participation and retail experience;
- supporting the development of various programme including an approved used bike programme and extended warranties. Research and analyse market information to help Triumph understand the trends of products, categories, margins and forecasts to better place Triumph in the wholesale and retail sales market in terms of quality, diversity and price;
- working in collaboration with key stakeholders to develop and monitor appropriate and ongoing subsidiary clothing and accessories budget;
- regularly sharing sales forecasts, product launches and commercial calendars to include in the marketing communications plans and assist in the development and distribution of global marketing communication initiatives;
- developing a plan for dealers to update on a regular basis to improve clothing and accessories retail capacity including new product launch events, end of season sales etc.;
- Managing dealer stocking levels, implementing standards, terms and conditions, and ordering processes;
- Ensuring accessories & clothing product range is presented at national and regional motorshows;
- Ensuring that relevant PCA standards within the Dealer Retail Standards are met (quality and quantity).
As an Aftersales Manager you have…
- a substantial and proven track record of motorcycle or automotive aftersales experience gained ideally within an OEM 5-7 years;
- a collaborative leadership style, and the ability to influence key stakeholders;
- strong verbal and written communication skills in dutch, french and english;
- a thorough knowledge of dealer aftersales operations;
- e able to travel across Benelux or UK.
- Ideally be educated to automotive mechanics and/or economics.
Triumph will offer you …
a variety of competitive benefit schemes which can be utilized by all staff including 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, a Pension Scheme. Additionally, all staff have the opportunity to purchase motorcycles, clothing and accessories at a heavily discounted rate.
Triumph Motorcycles Ltd first established in 1902 and now based in Hinckley, Leicestershire, Triumph Motorcycles is the largest British-owned automotive manufacturer, producing around 65,000 bikes per year. With an impressive current product portfolio, and a strong future model development programme in place, Triumph is set to continue to enhance its status in the market place. Triumph currently employs around 2,200 personnel worldwide and has offices in the UK, USA, Brazil, Indonesia, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Sweden, Spain and Benelux, plus a network of independent distributors. Triumph has manufacturing facilities in Hinckley, Leicestershire and Chonburi, Thailand plus CKD Assembly plants in Manaus, Brazil and Manesar, India.
Do you have a proven track record of motorcycle or automotive aftersales experience?
Do you have a collaborative leadership style and the ability to influence key stakeholders?
Are you fluent in dutch, french and english?
Do you have thorough knowledge of dealer aftersales operations?
then apply for this Aftersales Manager vacancy
Contact, call or app me for more information!