Change Manager Tier 1 Automotive Stoneridge Orlaco Products
At Stoneridge-Orlaco we are in the middle of a huge transition. We are driving the implementation of Orlaco Products into the Stoneridge Global organization. The transition we are undergoing is recognizable in the scale up of our teams and individual specialist.
Our project leaders are changing into program managers same as our projects are scaling up and are optimized tot meet the requirments and demands of our customers, the Global O.E.M. Truck and Bus Manufacturers.
The Change Manager we are looking form, will bring our Project and Program Managers to the next professional level as being operational on demand.
As Program Manager you will be responsible for...
- The Change Manager we are looking for is responsible to manage and drive CCB (Change Control Board) Process
- Next to that he/she will co-host CCB Gate Review meetings during Change Request (CR) and Change Order (CO) phase.
- The Change Manager will act as gate keeper to review and improve Change Requests with individual Change Requestors before bringing it to the CCB Gate Review during CR phase.
- Approved changes will be allocated to Program Managers and Project Leaders (at department level, dependent on change scope/size).
- Change Manager may also act as Program Manager for some (but not all) changes.
- The Change Manager will review progress on changes in CO phase with cross-functional team and support/escalate to secure on-time change execution.
As Change Manager you must have...
- Minimum 5 years work experience, knowhow and skills from working as a Change Manager or Senior Program Manager and with customer relationships;
- Solid understanding of Change disciplines and processes;
- Strong drive and focus on results;
- Organized, structured way of working, ability to take a holistic view still with attention to details;
- Proven people management and leadership skills, ability to lead and coach and get things done in cross-functional environments;
- Team player with excellent communication skills;
- Ability to instal a culture of accountability;
- Prepare relevant data to be able to make difficult decisions;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, manage tight deadlines, work under pressure;
- Under all circumstances and in front of customers always represent SRI with professionalism;
- Ability to step into a difficult situation, perform root cause analysis and plan for way forward quickly;
- Strong in MS Project, MS Excel, and data management;
- Knowledge of automotive core tools such as PPAP, APQP, DFMEA's.
Orlaco Products offers you...
To be agreed on:
- Salary 5.682,-- up to 8.050,--
- Excellent working conditions such as 27 vacation days and 13 atv/paid leave days (reduction of working hours);
- Plenty of opportunities to learn and grow;
- A lot of personal responsibility and freedom to organize your own time (flexible working hours).
- Based on Corporate Rules employees of Stoneridge- Orlaco will commute by private or public transportation, travel expense are provided.
- Business transportation is provided and/or billable.
Orlaco Products B.V. is part of Stoneridge and is the specialist in camera systems for earth moving machines, trucks, cranes, forklifts, shipping and emergency vehicles.
According to Orlaco, optimal visibility around all machines, vehicles and vessels should be self-evident. Orlaco develops professional vision solutions for every situation with the aim of increasing safety, efficiency, damage reduction and comfort. Orlaco has grown into an international landmark company with 225 employees and a rapidly growing network of distributors who sell Orlaco products worldwide.
In addition to the head office in Barneveld, Orlaco has offices in Germany, France, Denmark, North America, Singapore and Japan.
To further expand the current success, Heiwegen Consultancy is looking for a Change Manager