European Head of Workshop Concepts Europe at LKQ Europe
Are you the new Workshop Concepts Manager looking for a new adventure? Are you open to share your (inter)national experiences with others? Are you looking for an organization that wants to continuously improve? Are you convinced of the bright Automotive Aftermarket future? Do you aspire to a decisive and influential role within the automotive aftermarket? Looking forward to meet you! As trusted Business Partner of LKQ Europe (Zug Switzerland) we are asked to select the best candidate for the vacant position of European Head of Workshop Concepts Europe.
As the Head of Workshop Concepts Europe...
You will define the European business development strategy for workshop concepts, maintain existing, and develop new concepts (company owned workshops as well as hard and soft franchised workshops). Working with Digital Customer Experience and Sales & Innovation teams, you will develop digital products and services for the LKQ owned concepts and you will act as an Account Manager for third-party concepts.
Your Key responsibilities:
Maintain and develop own concepts:
- Maintaining and developing LKQ own workshop concepts; understanding and capturing customer needs from each of the regions and translating these into requirements;
- Defining, alongside the Marketing team the design of the value proposition of LKQ concepts; providing input on features and commercials;
- Implementation, performance and quality improvements
- Working with the Digital Customer Experience and Sales & Innovation teams to develop digital products and services to support LKQ concepts.
Manage relationships with third-party concepts:
- Acting as an Account Manager contact for pan-European third-party concepts (e.g. Bosch Car Service);
- Working with third-party concepts to improve and innovate their value proposition;
- Coordinating negotiations on commercial framework of third-party concepts together with EU channel leads and regional concepts teams.
Drive business development of LKQ and third-party concepts:
- Supporting EU channel management leads in deciding which concepts need to be pushed across Europe;
- Developing European business development strategy for key concepts
- Collecting concept best practice and training regions on how to drive concept business development;
- Ensuring operational implementation of concepts.
Evaluate performance of own and third-party concepts:
- Monitoring performance of concepts across Europe;
- Evaluating the success of concepts together with Marketing and Channel management teams – including the commercial focus on financial and commercial performance and marketing on brand strength;
- Ensuring operational and financial effectiveness of concepts;
- Defining measures to improve performance of concepts.
In this new position you will be reporting to the Director of Customer & Channel Excellence Europe (Zug Office)
As Head of Workshop Concepts in Europe you must have...
- Experience in the automotive supplier industry or independent aftermarket;
- Experience in leading multiple multidisciplinary teams in several countries and companies within a matrix organization;
- Proven leadership skills in an international environment;
- Hands on mentality and attention to details;
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated, proactive, willing to take responsibility;
- Fluent in English;
- German is desirable but not essential.
Key and desired skills:
- Significant experience in workshop concepts and B2B sales;
- Significant experience in building partner programs and customer loyalty plans;
- Deep understanding of market, trends, drivers and opportunities in the LKQ portfolio;
- Ability to develop relationships with key channel partners;
- Ability to influence matrix reports and other country stakeholders.
LKQ Europe, a subsidiary of LKQ Corporation is the leading distributor of automotive aftermarket parts for cars, commercial vans and industrial vehicles in Europe. The organization employs more than 27,000 colleagues in 21 European countries with a network of over 1,100 branches.