Program Management Manager at Stoneridge-Orlaco
Stoneridge - Oralco, a leading specialist in camera systems for various vehicles, is seeking a Program Management Manager to join their growing international organization. In this role, you will lead all project team members, ensure customer satisfaction, define quality and profitability targets, and much more!
As Program Management Manager you will...
- Lead project in accordance with SPLP rules and principles;
- Manage the core team of project managers;
- Ensure initial training for new PM and ongoing coaching for current PM;
- Support programs delivery with his/her expertise when needed;
- Ensure PMO strategy is well understood and owned by PM team.
Futhermore as Program Management Manager you ensure customer satisfaction. You define quality, profitability & cost targets and lead all project team members to achieve these targets with a permanent focus on cash. As Program Management Manager you respect timing and controls risks. You give input to VP PMO and Functional VPs for resources allocation and optimization and to increase programs effectiveness. You represent the VP PMO for internal meetings or contacts (PMO, regional improvement plans, tasks forces,…). Another task is benchmark with his counterparts from other areas to identify and implement improvements.
As Program Management Manager you must have...
- BSc or MSc in engineering or project management with strong academic results, or equivalent background;
- Minimum 5 years work experience, know-how and skills from working as a Program Manager and with customer relationships;
- Solid understanding of PM discipline and processes;
- Strong drive and focus on results;
You describe yourself as organized, have a structured way of working, ability to take a holistic view still with attention to details. You are a proven people management and leadership skills, ability to lead and coach and get things done in cross-functional environments. People see you as a team player with excellent communication skills. With the ability to instil a culture of accountability.
As Program Management Manager you:
- Prepare relevant data to be able to make difficult decisions;
- Have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, manage tight deadlines, work under pressure;
- Under all circumstances and in front of customers always represent SRI with professionalism;
- Have the ability to step into a difficult situation, perform root cause analysis and plan for way forward quickly;
- Are strong in MS Project, MS Excel, and data management;
- Have knowledge of automotive core tools such as PPAP, APQP, DFMEA's.
Stoneridge – Orlaco offers you…
- A varied job within a growing international organization;
- A competitive salary (depending on age, experience and education);
- Excellent working conditions such as 27 vacation days and 13 atv days (reduction of working hours);
- Plenty of opportunities to learn and grow;
- A lot of personal responsibility and freedom to organize your own time (flexible working hours).
Orlaco Products B.V. is part of Stoneridge and is the specialist in camera systems for earthmoving machines, trucks, cranes, forklifts, shipping and emergency vehicles.
According to Orlaco, optimal visibility around all machines, vehicles and vessels should be self-evident. Orlaco develops professional vision solutions for every situation with the aim of increasing safety, efficiency, damage reduction and comfort. Orlaco has grown into an international landmark company with 225 employees and a rapidly growing network of distributors who sell Orlaco products worldwide.
In addition to the head office in Barneveld, Orlaco has offices in Germany, France, Denmark, North America, Singapore and Japan.
To further expand the current success, Heiwegen Consultancy is looking for a Program Management Manager. Apply direct!