Program Manager Tier 1 Automotive Orlaco Products
We are looking for multiple candidates for the position of a Medior/Senior Program Manager. (salary range 12 and 13 starting 5.488,- up to 9.1014,-)
The (functional) Medior/Senior) Program Manager is accountable for the achievement of project targets and objectives validated by the management.Defines quality, profitability & cost targets and leads all project team members to achieve these targets with a permanent focus on cash, respects timing and controls risks.
As Program Manager you will be responsible for...
- Builds project plan;
- Ets project planning, anticipates deviation risks and takes corrective actions;
- Ensures management of the project during development until it is closed;
- Ensures management of the project along production period and manages the productivity with effect on product/process;
- Reviews with corporate legal function acceptability and consistency of all contractual and warranty obligations with the customer, suppliers and third parties.
- Develops (Project) teamwork on a collaborative mode and works in synergy with all project team members to achieve project objectives;
- Secures availability of adequate resources with the Core Team Members;
- Contributes to appraisal process of core team members;
- Ensures coordination and good information flow between project team and plant(s).
- Establishes budget and manages development, tooling and other expenses of project within budget objectives and optimizing cash;
- Issues regular reporting & re-forecasting of project profitability, project development costs, investments and cash (typically monthly);
- Proposes cost savings.
- Masters product and process design to achieve target costs and to meet profitability and cash-in/cash-out targets;
- Makes sure that technical/process choices are made in accordance with quality targets;
- Makes sure that quality targets will be reached, checking that all quality assessments (FMEA, …) are done properly.
- Interfaces with the customer on all project issues, ensures good communication and information flow between the customer project team (including production sites) and the SRE project team (including production sites)
- Organizes with the project team regular project meetings (weekly) and MPRs (monthly);
- Prepares and presents project to gate reviews (and in any other program/project review as necessary);
- Identifies project risks and implements action plans;
- Records project history file and shares experience within SRE; Implements “lessons learned process” on the project.
As Program Manager you must have...
- Minimum 5 years work experience, knowhow and skills from working as a Program Manager and with customer relationships;
- Solid understanding of PM discipline and processes;
- Strong drive and focus on results;
- Organized, structured way of working, ability to take a holistic view still with attention to details;
- Proven people management and leadership skills, ability to lead and coach and get things done in cross-functional environments;
- Team player with excellent communication skills;
- Ability to instil a culture of accountability;
- Prepare relevant data to be able to make difficult decisions;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, manage tight deadlines, work under pressure;
- Under all circumstances and in front of customers always represent SRI with professionalism;
- Ability to step into a difficult situation, perform root cause analysis and plan for way forward quickly;
- Strong in MS Project, MS Excel, and data management;
- Knowledge of automotive core tools such as PPAP, APQP, DFMEA's.
Orlaco Products offers you...
To be agreed on:
- Salary level 13 ( medior) 5.488,– up to 7.777,–
- Salary level 14 ( senior only) 6.285,– up to 9.014,– (elevator pich and business case concept required?
- Excellent working conditions such as 27 vacation days and 13 atv days (reduction of working hours);
- Plenty of opportunities to learn and grow;
- A lot of personal responsibility and freedom to organize your own time (flexible working hours).
- Based on Corporate Rules employees of Stoneridge- Orlaco will commute by private or public transportation, travel expense are provided.
- Business transportation is provided and/or billable.
Orlaco Products B.V. is part of Stoneridge and is the specialist in camera systems for earth moving machines, trucks, cranes, forklifts, shipping and emergency vehicles.
According to Orlaco, optimal visibility around all machines, vehicles and vessels should be self-evident. Orlaco develops professional vision solutions for every situation with the aim of increasing safety, efficiency, damage reduction and comfort. Orlaco has grown into an international landmark company with 225 employees and a rapidly growing network of distributors who sell Orlaco products worldwide.
In addition to the head office in Barneveld, Orlaco has offices in Germany, France, Denmark, North America, Singapore and Japan.
To further expand the current success, Heiwegen Consultancy is looking for a Program Manager. Apply direct!