Quality Manager Light Electrical Vehicles at YouSee Company
We are looking for an automotive Quality manager to strengthen our team. You lead the quality processes and homologation efforts of our organization. This by combining your experience in quality processes and experience in automotive environments. This in a creative environment with hands on mentality! The Quality Manager, or Quality Assurance Manager, will inspect the final product to make sure it has been built with compliance to legal standards and meets customer expectations. A great quality manager is thorough and observant with an eye for detail.
As you will...
- Setting up the quality process architecture within the organisation;
- Implementing and maintaining relevant quality processes;
- Supporting vehicle homologation efforts;
- Setting up COP process for vehicle series production;
- Understand customer needs and requirements to develop effective quality control processes;
- Devise and review specifications for products or processes;
- Set requirements for raw material or intermediate products for suppliers and monitor their compliance;
- Ensure adherence to health and safety guidelines as well as legal obligations;
- Supervise inspectors, technicians and other staff and provide guidance and feedback;
- Oversee all product development procedures to identify deviations from quality standards;
- Inspect final output and compare properties to requirements;
- Approve the right products or reject defectives;
- Keep accurate documentation and perform statistical analysis;
- Solicit feedback from customers to assess whether their requirements are met;
- Submit detailed reports to appropriate executives;
- Be on the lookout for opportunities for improvement and develop new efficient procedures;
As you must have...
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree in automotive or business with technical and process know how;
- 5+ years of professional quality management experience;
- 5 time why Methods experience;
- 8D problem solving skills;
- A process orientated scope;
- Experience with European type approvals;
- Experienced in COP processes;
- A problem solving approach;
- A teamwork attitude;
- Proven experience as quality manager;
- A conscientious and responsible mind set;
- A keen eye for detail and a results driven approach;
- Outstanding communication skills;
- Proficient in MS Office;
- In depth understanding of quality control procedures and relevant legal standards;
- Excellent math abilities and working knowledge of data analysis/statistical methods;
- A certification of quality control is a strong advantage (ISO 9000 etc.);
YouSee Company offers you...
YouSee Company offers you a creative and open atmosphere where you are encouraged to show your creativity and skills. You will be working within an experienced team with different competences complimenting each other. We offer an competitive salary with growth potential together with excellent secondary employment conditions like bonus and traveling compensation.
Is an innovative startup/scale up, creating the mobility of our future led by a team with over 20 years of experience. Challenging the status quo with alternative concepts and superior technology.
The integration of design and high tech engineering creates distinguishing products and concepts.
The first products are lightweight foldable electric scooters encountering all daily struggles of modern urban electric transportation.