Sales Executive OES – Denso Europe
For the DENSO OES Sales Department we are looking for an energetic, and highly driven Sales Executive Car Manufacturers.
As a Sales Executive you will
Become responsible for the aftersales business expansion and – long term – relationship with the DENSO customers (car manufacturers, commercial vehicles and heavy duty). By focussing both on commercial and technical consulting with them to increase sales, profit and customer satisfaction.
In this interesting position you will build up credibility and added value by working very closely with them, capturing their requests, requirements and expectations and introducing our products (OES, MVP, Reman and accessories) to them.
- You will be the main window to the customer, handling inquiries and proactively investigate & propose relevant business opportunities;
- You will support the development of product sales strategies and take care of their implementation;
- You will coordinate offer preparation and commercial and technical negotiations;
- You will be taking care of general project planning and coordinating cross departmental teams (supply chain management, product management, customer service, logistics,…);
- You will collaborate with both the customer and our engineering departments to define the optimum technical specification and pricing;
- You will set up and review contracts;
- You will be responsible for preparing short- and long-term sales plans as well as other statistics.
30% of your time you will be visiting internal (DENSO Europe in Weesp) – and external customers (carmakers, commercial vehicles and heavy duty manufacturers)
Your office is located in Weesp, The Netherlands and you will report directly to the Sales Manager OES.
As a Sales Executive you have...
- A passion for automotive and (technical) products;
- A commercial or technical university degree and between 3 and 5 year experience;
- Experience by working in the automotive sector ideally in a similar technical sales or commercial role and/ or product knowledge in the field of commodities & thermal components are an advantage;
- The ability to work comfortable either independently and in team;
- Strong analytical, communication and negotiation skills;
- A high self-motivation level, and you are able to take initiative;
- Languages / Travel You will work within an international and highly diverse and multicultural organisation on a day-to-day basis. A good understanding of Japanese culture is essential. A very good level of English ability both written and verbal will be needed, other language skills are welcome.
In this role you will be expected to be about 30% out of (main) office. Frequent travelling between our 2 offices in Brussels (Vilvoorde) and Amsterdam (Weesp) is required.
DENSO offers you
- A dynamic job at one of the largest global suppliers of advanced automotive technology, systems and components;
- Available opportunities for future growth;
- A dedicated professional team of enthusiastic colleagues;
- A competitive salary with excellent secondary company benefits.
DENSO is a Japan-based leading supplier of advanced automotive technology, systems and components for all the world’s major car manufacturers. DENSO operates in more than 38 countries and regions.
Approximately 140.000 employees are active in all aspects of the automotive business – product development and design, manufacturing and sales – working in cooperation with regional car manufactures and suppliers to provide the most suitable solutions to regional requirements. With around 280 employees, DENSO’s European Head Office is based in Weesp, close to Amsterdam. DENSO Europe houses various European level functions ranging from European HR to centralized Finance & Accounting and business planning functions.
For the OES Sales Department located in Weesp, The Netherlands, we are looking for an energetic, and highly driven:
Sales Representative OES